Friendly Web Content Development for Local Companies
Serving Up Fresh and “Friendly” Content Daily
Hi, my name is Katherine Andes. Let’s get right to it. These are the three things I spend most of my time on:
- Developing friendly web content for sites designed by someone else.
- Developing friendly web content for storefront websites.
- Developing friendly web content for sites I design using a website builder.
Why “friendly” is sooooo important?
Online marketing demands a “friendly” conversational voice. The writing on your website must be relaxed, yet informative. Like one friend talking to another. This builds trust between your company and your prospects.
And trust means sales!
By the way, the friendliness isn’t just about the words. It’s also about how the site is arranged.
- Does the navigation make sense?
- Are the images compelling?
- Are there badges to reinforce trust?
- How about testimonials?
- Are the call-to-actions strategically placed?
- Are the tags for search engine optimization (SEO) written to encourage click throughs from search results?
Since 2007, I have helped local businesses put their best foot forward online.
The companies I work for show up well in Google search rankings and their customers love their websites because they are friendly and easy to use.
Naturally, that means their sales increase!
Isn’t it time you stop bleeding sales simply because the writing and arrangement of content on your site is same-old, same-old?
Remember — Better Web Content means Better Web Sales.
Hire me first.
What is good content?
Let's Keep in Touch!
Katherine's Most Recent Easy Web Tips
Years ago, my son saved enough money to put a big down payment on a new truck, but he needed me to go with him